Games and Stuff
Donnerstag, 20. November 2008
  Interview with the Day of Defeat Team
Yes, sadly, I would like to announce my retirement from the Day of Defeat Team. It's been A year and then some with all of you. From the First time I set foot in the IRC Channel, only to have Kamikazi! ban me because he diden't like my name. We all matured since then, and we have grown in strenght and knowledge. I am leaving the DoD Team for personal reasons, one of which is my Social Life.

I'm not gonna start getting all emotional about this, so I'll keep it short. My life as a DoD Team Member has led me to many good and bad memories... From the Alpha 6.9 Leak (<-- bad memory), To the DoD Release Part for BETA 1 (One of my fondest). And everything before and after... This post may come as a shock to some, or just another "oh, whos 'Snipa'?" to others. I'd like to say some special thanks to those who have been good to me all this time:



Thunder_Weenie: If it werent for you sending me DoD alpha 5.something through the entire night, I dont know where I'd be now.



Kamikazi!: For banning me so long ago because of my name, causing me to fight back, and eventually become as power hungery as you ;)



Fuzz: This man has by far been, the greatest person to me since I joined the Team.
Agent~0: Best of the best.



Molotov_Billy: For calling me Wesley, and never letting me get the best of you :)



Masako: The man I want to replace me as Beta Test Coordinator, for he is a jolly good fellow, thx a bunch Mas.



Kettch: Who could forget you strutting around like you own the place, and for being one hell of a guy.



Mugsy: Always being there for me and the team.



Battousai: Couldent have done it with out ya.



Gaberz: For being my comical relief and chum.



Axis and Pr0fit: For getting me off my lazy ass so many times.



PickItUp: For being such a cool guy.



Enlcave: Arguing with me for the sake of Arguing.



Zorn: Who's your daddy?



Mach17, Bigboned, Bulls-Eye, Curator, Austin_Powers, HARM: Jesus Loves you.... heh, you guys are awesome.And with that said, I REALLY hope I did not forget to mention anyone...So for all those who were not mentioned, You Own Me.It's been fun... See ya :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
Kommentare: Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]





<< Startseite

Mein Foto
Name:
Standort: Hannover, Niedersachsen, Germany

Ich bin eine reelle Erscheinung!

Archive Geld Blog
November 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

by addz.eu

Abonnieren
Posts [Atom]